Mac at the Shack: Week 3
Time & Location
About the Event
RESCHEDULED TO WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 4, 6-7PM
This project is perfect if: you want to get creative without a whole lotta macrame.
Make your very own bohemian moon wall hanging--no experience necessary! This is your change to be creative and choose the fibers you'd like to create your moon wall hanging with--recycled silk, fuzzy cotton, macrame cord in different colors, lengths and textures to name a few. Each stand will have a small basket of fibers to choose from in a variety of colors. You'll work on a 6" gold moon.
The class portion should take about 30 minutes. Afterwards, please feel free to explore the point, walk on the beach, look for sea glass--it's all about the experience of being oceanside in Maine on a warm summer evening :)
About this series:
- Macrame by the oceanside, where you can immerse yourself in one of my favorite places in my hometown. We'll be standing on at the grounds of Fisherman's Point overlooking two lighthouses--Spring Point and Portland Head--along with the picturesque Willard Beach below us.
- Fisherman's Point is located near Willard Beach. You will have to climb stairs from the beach to enter the area, or walk from Deake Street.
- You may park on the city streets (where available) and walk down Deake Street or in the Willard Beach parking lot on Willow Street and walk across the beach. Looking at the beach from the entrance, Fisherman's Point is on the far right. I suggest carpooling or biking to the area.
- Class size is limited to 10 people and you will share a stand with one other person.
- In the event of inclement weather, this class will be rescheduled to another evening in July. If you cannot attend the rescheduled date, please let me know and you'll receive a full refund.
- While this is a private event, the grounds will remain open for those who wish to explore the area.
Intro from Dana
Create Your Masterpiece
- Admission for One$20$20Sold Out